Guidelines for a direct to room admission
- The Attending Physician issues to the patient a duly-signed written order for a direct to room admission. This is honored within 24 hours from issuance.
The duly signed written order should contain all the following information:
- Name of patient, age and sex
- Date of issuance not beyond the 24 hour effectivity period
- "Direct to Room" phrase or DTR written on the order sheet
- Planned surgery or procedure (if applicable)
Copyright © 2017 Chong Hua Hospital | Don Mariano Cui Street, Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City, Philippines 6000 | +63(32)255-8000 | email us at email@example.com